Fly Fishing the Smokies offers Wade Trips in either Half Day and Full Day options.
Our Wade Trips are offered in all of our North Carolina and Tennessee locations.
Depending on where you are staying, or what time of year you are coming up, we have the perfect places to take you fly fishing in the smoky mountains.
Duration of Wade trips are as follows;
- Half Day Wade Trip 4-4.5 hours
- Full Day Wade Trip 8-8.5hours
Wade Trips are offered in the following areas and streams;
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina and Tennessee
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Cherokee Fly Fishing Only Trophy Section
- WNC Fly Fishing Trail
- Tuckasegee River
- Tuckasegee River Delayed Harvest
- Nantahala River
- Little Tennessee River
- Pigeon River
- Cullasaja River
- Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee
- Bryson City and Cherokee North Carolina
- Sylva, Dillsboro, and Maggie Valley North Carolina
- Highlands, Cashiers, and Franklin North Carolina
As with all of our guided fly fishing trips, equipment use is provided, so is your flies, leaders, and tippets. No additional charges, or hidden charges apply when fly fishing with us. We are a service, and as such, providing our clients with the use of quality gear is just part of the service we offer!
A nice streamside lunch with drinks and snacks are provided at no additional charge on all of our Full Day Wade trips. If you have any special dietary needs just let us know before hand.
Fly Fishing the Smokies is fully insured, licensed, and operates under a special Commercial Use Authorization from the National Park Service.
All content and photos copyrighted to Fly Fishing the Smokies P.O. Box 291 Bryson City NC, 28713